Becoming a Member
The City Club of Baton Rouge is a “home away from home” as well as an extension of the office. It offers a versatile environment to serve its members personal and professional needs. The City Club is a great place to build your professional and social network.
We offer various options to suit the needs of our Members. All levels provide you and your spouse or significant other with access to all business, social and dining privileges at The City Club, as well as at our reciprocal clubs.
To find out more information or get a tour of the City Club of Baton Rouge, call our Membership Director at 225.387.5767.
Ready to join, please download our Prospective Member Packet.
Why join the City Club of Baton Rouge?
As a Club with various age groups sharing a wide variety of interests, professions and lifestyles, our goal is to enhance and nurture the social and professional well-being of our members. Through various enrichments and Club events, our close-knit community enjoys the following benefits:
- Did you know the City Club of Baton Rouge has several awesome membership offers available? Offers that give you access to downtown’s only private dining club, excellent social events, reciprocal club privileges from Alabama to Wisconsin, a private bar, and premier business networking? And it’s all across the street from II City Plaza!
- NO INITIATION FEES ($1,500 value).
- NO FOOD & BEVERAGE MINIMUMS.
- All Membership types provides your spouse or significant other with same privileges at the City Club, as well as at our reciprocal clubs.
- FREE Breakfast: Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- 2 for 1 Happy Hour: Monday through Friday from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Professional Networking
- Fantastic Culinary Experience. Extensive Wine List
- Private Family Dining
- Face/Name Recognition with Staff
- Superb Location in Downtown Baton Rouge
- Exquisite Wine Dinners
- Enrichment Programs with various guest speakers
- Host memorable Business Meetings/Receptions/Cocktail Parties
- NO ROOM RENTAL FEES, NO PLANNER FEES, NO SET-UP FEES (Includes linens, tables, silverware, servers, bartenders, printed menus, and more) FOR MEMBERS.
- Interesting in learning more? Take a virtual tour here: www.cityclubbr.com/news
It’s a great way for members to mingle and network. Throughout the year the City Club hosts special member functions such as The Spanish Town Parade block party, a Valentine’s Day dinner, an Easter and Mother’s Day brunch buffet, children's dinner with Santa, and a holiday musical performance. Monthly events include every Saturday Lobster Night and Monthly Celebrations Dinner (now includes: birthdays, club anniversaries and wedding anniversaries).
Host events at the club with no facility fees. Leave the meeting planning to us with our experienced Catering Director, Zafer “Z” Goncu, talented Culinary team, led by Chef Brandt, will prepare the meal to your taste buds’ delight as our first-class banquet service staff makes your guests feel like they are royalty. City Club boasts 14 meeting rooms, a second-floor private ballroom and veranda accommodating up to 550 people. Our third floor has private dining, bar and board room.
Enjoy reciprocal relationships with a variety of clubs in different cities and points of interest. (See “reciprocal clubs” for a detailed list). This gives City Club members access to private facilities with similar standards when traveling or visiting.
Help grow the City Club of Baton Rouge through our Prospective Membership Program
Invite your friends and colleagues to become a fellow Member at your Club. For more information, download our Prospective Member Packet.
NO INITIATION FEES ($1,500 value). NO FOOD & BEVERAGE MINIMUMS.
All Membership types provides your spouse or significant other with same privileges at the City Club, as well as at our reciprocal clubs.
Resident Members shall be persons thirty-five (35) years of age or older who reside or have their principal place of business within 40 air miles of the city limits of Baton Rouge
Resident Members must purchase one share Capital Stock for $500.00 ($200 due upon first statement, $100 due over following 3 months of membership)
Non-Resident Members shall be persons 21 years of age or older who neither reside, nor have their principal place of business within 40 air miles of the city limits of Baton Rouge
Clergy Members shall be ordained members of the clergy (ministers, priests or rabbis) whose primary occupation is the spiritual leadership of a church or group of churches and whose primary source of income is from that church or groups of churches
Non-Profit Executive Members shall be the salaried Executive Management, of those civic organizations or charitable organizations which qualify for tax exempt status under the provisions of Section 501 of the Internal Revenue Code and whose annual operating budget exceeds $100,000
Junior Members shall be persons between the age of 21 and 35 who reside or have their principal place of business within 40 air miles of the city limits of Baton Rouge
- Junior I – Age 21-24
- Junior II – Age 25-29
- Junior III – Age– 30-34
*At age 35, Junior Members must purchase stock for $500.00 to become Resident Stockholder Member
Senior Social Member
Senior Social Members shall be persons 70 years of age or older